How to Compel Filing of a Will

Posted on May 8, 2017 in Fiduciary Litigation Attorney NC, NC Estate Litigation Attorney

Problem: Someone has the original Lost Will & Testament but refuses to file it. Or they refuse to give it to you to probate with the Clerk of Court.

Solution: Motion to Compel Production of a Will

To learn more, go to my companion website and read more on this subject at

For your fiduciary litigation needs, contact Estate Litigation Attorney, Kirk Sanders, at 336-768-1515